The University of Nebraska - Lincoln is joining the other Big Ten institutions in a new competition to promote civic engagement: the Big Ten Voting Challenge. The Big Ten Voting Challenge will help to mobilize registration and turnout efforts at all 14 Big Ten universities. The Big Ten Voting Challenge is a nonpartisan initiative to encourage students to exercise their right to vote, which is among the most fundamental opportunities to be an active and engaged citizen.
Click here to see the letter signed by the Big Ten University Presidents and Chancellors.
Midterm Election is November 6, 2018
Get Ready to Vote
What does TurboVote do, exactly?
- They handle everything you need to vote:
- They help you register to vote (or update your voter registration) and send you an addressed, stamped envelope for your local election office
- They help you get absentee ballots and vote by mail
- They send you reminders of when and where you need to go so you never forget to vote.
- And if you’re a student at UNL, it’s ALL FOR FREE.
Contact ASUN or the Center for Civic Engagement if you would like a team of students to register voters at your next event.
Register to vote now: https://unl.turbovote.org/register
Stay in the Know
The Skimm - Dates, Candidates, and Questions