Chancellor’s Leadership Class
The purpose of the Chancellor's Leadership Class (CLC) is to provide the members an overview of the University (academics, activities, organizations, etc.), a network of campus leaders to learn and grow from and a foundation for further leadership development. CLC students receive a scholarship and participate in a leadership class (for 3 credit hours).
At the conclusion of the semester, students in the Chancellor’s Leadership Class:
- Demonstrate an understanding of leadership.
- Demonstrate an understanding of self.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the Social Change Model of Leadership
- Identify their individual leadership potential.
- Apply their leadership to others.
- Apply their leadership to their communities.
In addition, class members have the opportunity to explore from the following: aTalent Inventory (The Gallup Organization), tours of UNL facilities (South Stadium, Tom Osborne Athletic Complex, Sheldon Museum of Art, Morrill Hall, etc.): participate in social gatherings, VIP Events, and time with the Chancellor.